View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 10:19 AM
Skipster Skipster is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Billings, MT
Posts: 1,039
If you want to get down to frog hairs, you should be talking about amounts of acid equivalent (ae) per unit area. Your 32 oz/A could mean different things if you're using a 41% product and the other guy's using a 51% product. AE/area will be the common unit for both of you, regardless of which product you're using or which spray volume you're using.

This isn't rocket science, guys. Do like the professionals do and talk about ai or ae per unit area. And use the right units and symbols. The symbol for 1000 sq ft is M, not 'k'. K is the chemical for potassium. M is the Roman numeral for 1000 and is used to represent 1000 sq ft.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03889 seconds with 8 queries