View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 10:55 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot Services View Post
1 acre (1/2 acre of turf) of neglected SA. Some big patches of CG and few dead areas on the short side of the driveway. I miss my multi cultivar yard I had at the other house (still own it, now renting out so I still maintain the yard). I was thinking maybe Zoysia but I need year round green for the HOA. Are you having any trouble finding true SA? All I can find anymore is Floratam.
Posted via Mobile Device
I am not having any issue. If you want I can put you in contact with one of my sod suppliers down south. He has some outstanding classic.

Most HOA's have become pretty accepting of Zoysia around here. We have one that we service which is acre lots where the HOA throws a fit over anything but SA. A guy three houses down had a baseball diamond for his son put in a few years ago and of course used bermuda the HOA is making him remove. Both him and my client tried to battle for a different turf but both discovered it would cost them more to battle in the courts than it would to resod their acre plus lots, which kind of makes the Florida friendly landscape laws pointless.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.04145 seconds with 7 queries