Thread: Hino 195 COE
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 11:52 AM
LawnSite Member

Hino 195 COE

I've been looking to purchase a Hino 195 COE and was wondering if anyone on here has had any experience with them. I'm currently running the Ford LCF and love it but unfortunately they don't make them anymore. I've had a Izuzu in the past but don't care for the newer versions. I've also looked at the newer Fusso and like them but feel they are a bit under powered for me. The Hino seems to offer the comfort, power, and load range that I'm looking for. The Ford LCF was the perfect fit for me despite the fuel system problems that I and many other LCF owners encountered. Too bad the economy didn't support their success. I have my LCF outfitted with a Switch-N-Go system with multiple bodies and will be doing the same with the new truck hence the reason I prefer a truck with a 19,000 GVW and enough balls to move it. I also prefer a COE style truck over a conventional cab so that counts out a F450/F550. I'm just fishing for some thought's from guys with experience with mainly the Hino and/or other COE's.

Page generated in 0.03364 seconds with 7 queries