View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 11:26 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly's Landscaping View Post
Peoples solicited me for a loan from them. So I finally decide it would be a good idea and the banking industry collapsed the very month I went in with my application. Loved the way they turned us down we are sorry but we can not offer you a loan at this time because your gross sales are under $200,000. Now considering I had to provide tax returns and our last year at that time was $199,600 I found that denial to be a Little offensive. We went back years later with over 200k in sales and still got denied. I use them because they have supermarket locations that are open till 7 pm and they are open on weekends. But that is getting old 5 or 6 times this past year I went in their hours to find they took the day off for one make believe holiday after another. I will be researching remote deposit this winter and will likely make a switch. I like the idea of scanning the checks at the office and getting out of deposit slips and making time to get to the bank and stand in line.
http://www.naugatucksavingsbank.com/ This might be your perfect bank. They are growing fast and I hear they hand out business loans like candy. I will be switching to them in March. They let you scan your checks at home or something which I like because I don't feel like driving to the bank even though it's not too far.

"Money & Power leads to Greed and usually ends with Corruption."

" I don't blame our industry to be looked down at because most of the people either couldn't keep a stable job or were criminals."

" A LEADER will always have more haters than a FOLLOWER."

Page generated in 0.03785 seconds with 7 queries