View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 02:00 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

I'm glad that works for you. for me it works this way.

each and every client signs up once through word of mouth after the initial estimate and I work for them until they actually tell me to stop. at the end of each month I send a detailed invoice of the work actually completed and within 14 days I receive a check in the mail.

clients like it this way as they are free to come and go as they please. not that I want clients going but I don't want anyone to feel obligated to use my services. if you wish to cancel, call at any time and I will get you a final invoice.

as for banking. I use chase for both personal and business. never have had a single issue. I've never paid a single fee for a min even when my accountants did have a min. currently though my business and personal accounts are linked so there is no min for either.

staying away from contracts or service agreements saves me a lot of headaches I feel and keeps people from looking for discounts. I do not give any discounts for any thing, reason or person.

different strokes for different fokes and I'm sure one of those different fokes.

Page generated in 0.03990 seconds with 7 queries