View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 05:23 PM
mainstreet1984 mainstreet1984 is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Budd Lake NJ
Posts: 144
• A tractor trailer; or,
• A truck and trailer with a gross combination weight
rating (GCWR) of 26,001 or more pounds, provided
the GCWR of the vehicle being towed is more
than 10,000 pounds, you need a Class A license.
You also qualify to operate vehicles in Class B
and Class C, provided you have the proper extra
can somebody in the world explain to me what exactly it means?
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.
-Philippians 4:13
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03761 seconds with 8 queries