Thread: Hino 195 COE
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 04:45 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I have owned several hino trucks,and have worked on hino trucks since around 1982 at a dealership and have to say they are very good trucks .The only issue I had with them ,is dealerships around here would come and go too frequently ,so sometimes finding parts took a few extra phone calls and got delivered usually the next day from a dealership 4 hours away.The trucks are simple,easy to work on,and parts are reasonably priced and beleive it or not ,replacement parts are not something you will require very often .I had one issue with a hanger bearing in the mid 90's ,they came in seperate pieces all ordered seperately,some of the parts were 2 months wait,but after a few days I tackled the job and got through it without the long wait .That truck was13 years old and had over 500000 km on it,one clutch and very little else ever done .I would not hesitate to buy another hino or even a fleet of them ,and have owned up to 6 at a time for a mining supply delivery service running very heavy loads over crappy ground.

Page generated in 0.03876 seconds with 7 queries