View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 08:54 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Both are for a 4 year lease:
bobcat t650- fully loaded, bucket and pallet for around $1000 a month(wouldnt get it fully loaded, so it would be less.

bobcat e42- open cab, thumb 2 buckets. $800 a month
First I'll admit I've never looked into leasing a machine but at the end of 4 years you've payed out $86,400 for a machine with very low hours that you turn back in and have nothing to show for??? That's crazy to me. I agree with alldayrj you pay to work on the equipment or you pay the bank, but when the work stops the mechanic bill stops but a loan don't stop because of lack of work.

You mentioned that you rent a mtl16 and 3503 mini for all your work, I see mtl16/tl130 with 1000hrs or less going for 20-25K all the time and I see Takeuchi TB125 on average of 15K with usally 1,500hrs, It may take a little bit of time but there's deals out there to keep you at your 40K budget, they might not be the biggest, nicest and newest CTL and Mini but they get the job done and don't cost you fortune when just starting out. Start with equipment that you can live with and sleep at night and that makes business sense.

Yes ZTS is nice if your buying a new machine, but conventional tail swing will work also if you buying used and its a deal.

Page generated in 0.03293 seconds with 7 queries