View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 07:42 PM
lawntennis lawntennis is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Tyrone, PA
Posts: 405
You are starting to go a little past perimeter pest control into pest control when you start spraying the house and eves. Not sure about your licensing but in PA you can do perimeter treatments just by adding ornamental gardens cat 6 but to spray the house you need cat 11 and additional insurance.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03632 seconds with 8 queries