View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 11:09 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysLawnCareDelaware View Post
Connor, I think you are getting in way over your head with a new skid steer. Unless your are going to use it more than 5 days per month, you may be better off renting a machine.

I think your best bet is to wait until the end of May/beginning of June after you've made your Spring money and buy a nice used machine in your area. I know I have had several decent used bobcat 753/763/etc. and Case 1845c for $5000- $11000.

If you really want to buy new you should look into getting a Kubota B or L Series tractor with a loader and backhoe which you can get for $18,000-$30,000 brand new with a warranty and payments. I love Kubota tractor's, better then every other in my opinion, even those Green machines. (Even though I will be buying JD mowers this year).

-Michael
The rental machines the want abOut 500 a day.for the cat ones it's not going to be a imadiate purchase but I want to have I by the end of summer hopefully. I don't think I'm in over my head but I'd use it for my land in nc too I think it would benifitd me to have one and be able to offer those services. But as times goes on we well see a tractor is also a consideration too
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03850 seconds with 7 queries