Lulich Landscaping LLC, located in New Lisbon, WI has the following position open. To send resume and inquire contact email@example.com
Landscape Installation Supervisor/Crew Leader
Job description: This position may require the employee to perform all, but not limited to, the tasks listed below. This position is responsible for directing 1 – 4 crew members in daily operations including quality control, training, punctuality, and safety. Candidates must also have strong organization skills, ability to complete appropriate paperwork, and possess good leadership and communication skills. The employee will provide quality service that meets or exceeds our customers and management’s expectations. The employee will show attention to detail and effectively communicate with subordinates, peers and his/her supervisor. All employees will possess a friendly, customer service minded attitude and will conduct themselves in a professional manor.
Education and experience: High School diploma. College/Technical School Grad with 2 or 4 year degree in a Landscape or Business related field is a plus.
Minimum 2 years experience as a Landscape crew leader.
Hardscape/Irrigation experience is a plus. Landscape certifications are also beneficial.
Performance skills and qualifications:
• Ability to lift 60 lbs. plus consistently throughout the day.
• Skid loader experience.
• Available to work a varied schedule (including Saturdays) in sometimes adverse weather conditions.
• Stoop, stand and bend for 10 hours or more a day.
• Strong knowledge of plant material, identification, and landscape installation practices.
• Ability to read scaled landscape designs.
• Must have a valid driver’s license with a good record REQUIRED. Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) required or must be able to attain.
• Drug free work environment. Applicants will be issued in company’s Random Drug testing pool for CDL drivers.
Compenstation based on expireance.