Thread: INDUSTRY BOOKS
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2000, 08:45 AM
bill phagan

Gentlemen,<p>Thank you for your kind words about my books...you will also find educational and informative articles on many subjects discussed on this site at lawnsite home page in the upper right side &quot;tips by Bill Phagan&quot; as well as additional articles on my site at www.greenindconsulting.com All articles are free so the price is right and info very educational. I inject humor to make the reading easier and more enjoyable. Check out the articles at both sites. Think they will provide a boost to your business and thinking. It's been my experience, smart people in this profession want to be educated. Others choose to shun education. And business issues should be the #1 priority for learning, followed by horticulture, employees, customer relations and equipment. Phil and I are here to help and only you can decide if you want it or not. My expertise covers over 20 years in the profession in all phases of the industry. Add in Phil's experience and you're probably looking at roughly 40? years of info that can shorten your leaning curve, give new insights into your business and help your family. My mother used to say &quot;if I knew then what I know now&quot; .....didn't appreciate this until I reached about 26. I fully understand it now that I'm &quot;39&quot;. It was my experience faster equipment did not impact my bottom line that much but business and hort knowledge, coupled with systems and procedures and being a pro-active manager had nothing but positive results. Someone once said to me &quot;if you keep doing what you're doing, you'll keep getting what you're getting&quot; Many of us are more successful than others and may not need support....but 20-30% of LMO's do not make money in this profession. A sad comment in a $60 billion a year profession.<p>Bill Phagan<br>Green Ind Consulting, Inc.

Page generated in 0.04574 seconds with 7 queries