View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:07 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

The difference between what you are doing and door to door sales is that the sales person sells to the customer and signs them up. So right then and there they know they have made a sale. With your system they have to take your word for it.

But I see another problem.

I read your other topics and I see that you are only 17. Legal age is at least 18. You can't enter into any contract until you are either 18 or 21 depending. So you couldnt even buy a car without mommy or daddy. More to the point, what will your affluent customers think when they hear there is a little wizzard behind the curtain in charge of everything that they couldn't even sue when things go wrong?

Quote:
Of course you don't trust me. You hate fancy dancy entrepreneurs who come into the lawn industry thinking they can become billionaires. You hate creativity so your attacking my technique of spending less for more. You hate entrepreneurs who work smart and not hard because I am focusing on marketing and the business end of things rather then committing to do the actual labour work. You hated my guts the moment you saw my response and thread.

So of COURSE you don't trust me sir.
Damn right I hate BS artists that con people into making them money. If you want to get into this business buy some equipment and get your ass out there and do the work yourself. THATS how you run a business dude.

Page generated in 0.03772 seconds with 7 queries