View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 11:55 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by locallawncare.ca View Post
I like your idea, but feel bad for the suckers who are handing out your flyers, lol. Also wondering who will do the work, when you get the calls and etc? Not putting you down, just curiuos as to some of the finer details which aren't mentioned. Also dont be surprised if those 20 door hanger distributors turns into 10 then 5 then 0 when they dont get a paycheck after 2 weeks of that. My advice is dont let them know where you live.
Hey, thanks for your courtesy and honesty.

The ones who are handing out the door hangers are using their own judgement from all the information that I provide them. I am connected with a network of lawn care operators, workers, etc down here. That combined with a recruitment agency I have been in contact with can help me find the top people with experience.

Regarding payment, well payment will be after the entire campaign and I will also let my distributors know that there will be a chance of sales each week simply because this is a MULTI STEP marketing campaign. They will be delivering to the same homes 3 times for the entire campaign.

I will give updates on how it all goes down so you can learn what happens when one is in this situation. If it's successful, maybe some LCOs who are bootstrapped with cash can use this technique. If it's not successful, well theres a lesson learnt for this youngin'!

Cheers

Edit: I'm curious to hear your door hanger marketing/direct marketing experiences. Along with your response rates and closing sales rates!

Page generated in 0.03332 seconds with 7 queries