Thread: INDUSTRY BOOKS
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2000, 09:49 AM

Hello Everybody:<p>First of all Guido is a great guy & he has been around a while. We've contacted each other quite a few times & he again is one great guy!!!!! That's a fact Jack!!!!!<p>Now Phil has been around a while & he has really contributed a lot to this Great Forum, why I don't know. Just about anything he does somebody manages a way to give him a hard time. You know what?<p>I'm jealous too, but I'm not going to give Phil a hard time about it, just because he knows a lot about the Green Industry!!!!!<p>Now we are down to Bill Phagan, LOL I don't know what to say about him. We know one thing he is here to help too. Looks like he is putting in some time here helping others. I like his articles & I'm jealous of him to because of his knowlege in the Green Industry also.<p>I'm glad to see Guido, Phil, Bill, Erik, Chuck & all the others that are here. Each & everyone of the people here are all part of the master plan of this GREAT FORUM being No.1!!!!!<p>I forgot to mention me, LOL thats OK, I'll get my plug in at the bottom of this page.<p>Why are we all here? Well I don't have time to figure out all of them, but here's a few & you guys can do what you want with it.<p>Let me see now: Help others, make money, save money, save time, make friends & so forth.<p>I really enjoy comming here, it makes me feel like I'm still in the busines. I really miss it with all my heart!!!!!<p>I'm for anybody, no matter who they are?<p>I just want this forum to be #1 & it is but we all could make it better if we really tried!!!!!<p>BTW, Guido really gave Phil & Bill both a nice compliment, in a very positive way. If I was selling books & he made a post like this that 1,000's will read. Well I would do something very nice for him.<p>Hey, sorry it's just my idea & I'm just one of a little over a 1,000 members of this great site. I've just cast my 1/1000th of a vote.<p><p>----------<br>GrassMaster - Home: www.lawnservicing.com<br>My Start Up Page www.lawnservicing.com/startup/

Page generated in 0.04786 seconds with 7 queries