Originally Posted by Crimson Lawn
There are a lot of areas this could be looked at.
1. Do you have a Family?
2. How old is your equipment?
3. Do you have a lot of breakdowns?
4. What is your bottom line at the end of the month?(Dont tell me)
5. Whats the quality of service you perform?
6. Are you Cash Rich or Poor?
These are questions you need to ask yourself and determine, What, Where and How you want to Brand your service.
2 new 0 hours
3 they are expected ( planed 3000 year break down budget)
4 unsure at this point
5 starting this season, pass experience is treat it like it was your own
6 by this I assume you mean extra capital-- poor