View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 10:40 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

I received the super service award from Angie's list. Lots of good reviews but you will also have to deal with crap like this one. Remember, I didn't do any work for this person.

"I WAS HAPPY TO FIND THAT THIS GUY WAS CLOSE TO WHERE WE LIVE.I WOULD GIVE HIM AND F BUT HE DID CALL TO TELL ME THAT HE DOES NOT COME TO OUR LOCATION. HIS SHOP IS IN SHELTON AND WE ARE 20 MILES FROM THERE. WE GOT A GUY IN PORTLAND THAT WOULD DRIVE HERE.I THINK ANGIES HAS HIM FEELING SO IMPORTANT HE CANNOT WORK. THE FIRST CALL WAS A MESSAGE SAYING HE COULD NOT MOW BECAUSE OF RAIN, THAT WAS NOT TODAY AND WE DO NOT HAVE A YARD.I AM SORRY HE COULD NOT WORK FOR US.
WE CALLED HIM TWICE, THE FIRST ONE WAS A MACHINE SAYING HE COULD NOT WORK TODAY DUE TO RAIN, IT IS NOT RAINING AND WE DO NOT HAVE A LAWN.
THE SECOND TIME I LEFT A MESSAGE THAT WE DO NOT HAVE A LAWN.
HE CALLED BACK TO SAY THAT HE DOES NOT GO TO HOODSPORT WHICH IS 20 MILES FROM HIS SHOP.
Member Comments:
WE CALLED JEFF TWICE, THE FIRST ONE WAS A MACHINE SAYING HE WAS NOT WORKING TODAY DUE TO RAIN. IT IS NOT RAINING.
I CALLED BACK AND SAID WE DO NOT HAVE A LAWN.HE RETURNED THAT CALL AND SAID HE DOES NOT GO 20 MILES FROM HIS SHOP TO OUR HOME IN HOODSPORT.
I WOULD HAVE GIVEN HIM AN F EXCEPT HE DID RETURN MY CALL.
HE IS TOO BIG FOR HIS BRITCHES."

Company Response:
I explained to the member that her property is not in our service area. I referred her to another landscape company.

Page generated in 0.03836 seconds with 7 queries