View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:18 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Are you out of your damn MIND? Turn on the TV, examine the global unemployment rate. Laugh in my face? People WANT jobs and are in desperate need of them. I am merely starting a business and creating a source of JOBS. Isn't that one of the most beautiful things about being an entrepreneur? Oh wait, I guess people would rather LAUGH IN MY FACE then feed their family.
They are going to laugh in your face because you're expecting them to depend on you so they can support their family. When you work for yourself and you flop you only hurt yourself. When you have employees you have responsibilities and nobody in their right mind that needs the money to live on is going to depend on somebody like you. I think you showed your true attitude in that quote above. "People working for me should be kissing my ass."

You can't even come up with the money to do an ad campaign so where do you think you're going to get the money for equipment and payroll? I would really like to know where all these ideas of yours are coming from. What kind of family do you come from, what do your parents do and what do they say about your idea? If you were my kid I would tell you to go to school and major in business and economics if that's what your aspirations are. This Gordon Gekko nonsense that you have is insanity.

Page generated in 0.03132 seconds with 7 queries