View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 12:28 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizPestWeed View Post
Pest Control and related services are all pretty simple , so simple a stupid monkey can do it , consider Ric .
Where the challenge lies is with developing and growing a successful business , having the personality that attracts people , not one that pushes people away with ugly personality traits , rudeness , these kind of people never get very far in life and they hold themselves back from their own success. These kind of people spend most of their time alone because no one wants to be around them .

Successful businesses are owned by people that understand how to attract and maintain healthy relationships .

80% of the service type business are about customer relations , pure and simple , well for most people , maybe not for Ric .
Just kidding Ric , Ha Ha
AirheadPestWeed

We have had a lot of fun over the years pimping each other. But this is one time I won't argue with you. Structural Pest Control is more about Marketing than L & O Pest control. For years I threw in Structural as a Freebee or closing tool to my Full service L&O Customer who took my gold package @ $ 1050 a year. Truth is, good L&O work sells it's self and Potential Customers chase you down the street. Structural is more about Marketing even here in Florida the Bug Capital of America.

Perimeter treatment is 95% of structural PREVENTATIVE pest control. HOWEVER WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 5% ????????. Sure New Chemisty makes a lot of Structural pest control, Child's play. But what happens when the customer brings home GERMAN ROACHES or BED BUGS and the Dog comes home FLEAS & TICKS??? No perimeter spray is going to control those pests. Now Throw in RODENT CONTROL and TERMITES and the list goes on.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.

Page generated in 0.04306 seconds with 7 queries