View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 12:53 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by all ferris View Post
I have a z spray "mini max". It was a prototype machine and never went into production. Anyway, it is a smaller machine and only has a 9hp briggs on it but it has plenty of power. My buddy used it when his junior 36 was down and he said he preferred the mini max over his junior. I think the only thing that would prevent me from buying the 36r is that it doesn't have the locking caster system. once you get used to the locking casters it would be hard to go with out them.
Awesome. The one thing that I notice right away when riding anything accept a Z-Max is theres nothing to hold the driver in the cockpit as it were. On the Max I enjoy the protection and ability to "lean" into the tanks when making a fast turn or whatever. Its safe. On hills I sometimes am sitting on one of the side tanks for all intents and purposes.

On the smaller ones I feel Naked! They need some padded deals to offer side stability.

I know you guys have to know what I mean. When you turn you have to hold on pretty good and on the juniors the tanks aren't sturdy enough for lean too's.

Page generated in 0.04438 seconds with 7 queries