Well I had to wrap this thing up and get it going since spring has come to Texas. This is an engine that we rebuilt instead of the engine that was on it. This is a Kohler 15hp that we put rings in and I redid the head.
This is the final version that I checked out today. I cut a yard and everything operated. Got to get some hand grips on and a few other things but I think it is solid. This has a serial number of 2841....second series after the metal tank series. I just may tear it down next year and have a real good paint put on it with all logos. May actually be worth something. I have about $500 in it.
This unit has no electric clutch to go out