View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 08:31 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

It may be normal for a mower to burn oil, but as a consumer that paid over $10K for a brand new mower, that's unacceptable. Especially when other 31 Kawasakis arent doing it, and especially if the company's slogan is "Simply the best." Now I will have to be paranoid about keeping up with my hours, checking the oil more often and spending an additional $7-8 per week on K-Tech that I hadn't originally planned to do. Plus spending hours, time and $ taking it to and from a dealer.

All I want is for the problem to go away. I am having to do something that the manual hadn't originally said I'd have to do, that is, add oil to an engine that's used it since I bought it brand new. My buddy isn't doing this to his commercial Toro, I didn't have to do it to my Commercial John Deere until 1300 hours, many of you who have posted aren't having to do it to your mower(s), so why should it be okay that it's happening to a brand new mower?

What's the point of a THREE year warranty if you aren't going to fix a problem?

I appreciate everyones input, this just frustrates me to no end, so I thought I'd use lawnsite as a vehicle to vent.

Last edited by Ijustwantausername; 01-26-2013 at 08:38 PM.

Page generated in 0.04147 seconds with 7 queries