So I will email a list of properties today to consider. If we only have 4-6, we don't want to pay for a place that holds 12. And here is the kicker - I may not be able to go. Family, financial, and injury issues have all come up. So if there is not enough interest, do we put it off?
Dana - maybe
Mitch +1 were a maybe