View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 05:06 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandFakers View Post
Last year I had a woman come screaming at me while I was mowing her yard because her baby was sleeping, I had only done the first outer pass she demanded I stop right then and go home... She then came screaming at me next day I was there and wanted to know how I had the nerve to do what I was doing coming to her house to mow two days in a row. I left the property again and they were billed in full for both mows and I never went back. The story goes much deeper than that but I didn't want to drag along
That's funny.

I had something similar.

We were cleaning up old pieces of rip rap a previous owner of a property thought was nice and had around her yard.

The estate wanted us to clean it up to help the place sell. This house and the neighbors house was only 25 feet apart and we were parked in the drive in between.

We weren't being obnoxious about putting the material in the back of my dump truck by hand, but it was probably echoing between the two houses.

Neighbor comes out and politely asks us to try and keep it down while her daughter was taking a nap.

I politely said we would try. But of course it was still noisy.

2005- Completion of University of Illinois Master Gardner's Program.

Page generated in 0.03203 seconds with 7 queries