View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 06:46 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrimacmill View Post

1. Equipment Maintenance Tracking - I would like to have a simple interface within this program to track what maintenance was done to what equipment. It could tie in the timesheet & expense tracking into this to help determine maintenance costs.

2. Start/Stop Button on Time Tracking - Being an online program we all know it has a pretty accurate clock attached to it. I would like to see the timesheets option have a big STOP and START button for the crews to use. Under that could be the same drop down menu that they already have that allows the user to classify what the time was for. So when they show up at a site, click Start Clock > Select Job # (or location) > and then the clock starts. When the job is finished, the crew clicks Stop Clock > Start Transportation Time .... Etc. This way I could get a report for the most important part of running a landscaping company JOB COSTING. If someone knows how many hours of drive time, mow time, mulching time, repair/maintenance time, etc that they spent over the course of a whole season, then it becomes extremely powerful information to have for next year budgeting and determining production rates. This is the biggest reason I'm looking to upgrade my software. I'm tired of transferring paper documents with horrible handwriting into spreadsheets...

3. E-mail Tracking - Jobber already seems to have a pretty mild version of a CRM program built in that holds all relevant customer info. But I would really like to see it also track e-mails for each client and attach them to their file. This is not something that is too hard for a program to do if the user just Bcc: every e-mail to Jobber. I've seen it done this way on many dedicated CRM solutions, but I would really love to see it in Jobber.

Is anyone listening......

I would sign up in a hart beat if this was available

Page generated in 0.05609 seconds with 7 queries