View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 06:52 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
Keep working on it. Your list is not complete.

Looking at the list again, technically shale and rock phosphate are not organic supplements. Also amendments would probably be a better term to use vs. supplements.
Interesting point... Would rock phosphate or shale, benefit the soils in the Midwest??? would they benefit the soils in District 9??? would they benefit the soils of the OP's home town??? Does it matter??? are you offering any kind of answer??? or are you telling the OP that he's wrong???

Most people I know would look at a bag of phosphate as a supplement, but they wouldn't make ISSUE as to whether it is an ammendment or a supplement... most people I know make a living by knowing the difference(but that is niether here nor there)

Everyone I know tends to try and figure out whether it is a good thing for the ground ,,, or NOT...

I believe that is the essence of the question...

Give us, all,,, ONE REASON,,, why rock phosphate may or may not, be beneficial... then I'll say,,, "Whoops... I overstepped my bounds"...
Even an example would be great...

Page generated in 0.04042 seconds with 7 queries