View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 08:36 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

To the OP:

I added 'humates' to the lawns of an HOA development, that was built on an abondoned coal mining operation,,, and the humates did nothing... therefore the Humates are useless for soils all across the continent...

I added fish emulsion to dried up lakebeds made into lawns and gardens, but again,,, NO improvement... therefore fish emulsion has nothing to offer any soil within the continental US...

I even added pulverised rock dust to lawns build on the Kettle Morrain here in Wisco, but it had no affect or showed any improvement whatsoever,,, therefore Rock Dust is worthless...

If you believe that I'm bashing you,,, then I certainly apologize... my point was simply a point that is common to normal discussion,,, in that questions provide context for basic contextualization of the question being presented...
Here's another question that may privide some context... : Would CT help my clay covered lawn here on the Morriane??? What if I'm stuck with the Sandy part of Glacial Wash??? Would the results be the same???

It DOES matter... if everyone wants to believe that it does not matter, and attack me for framing the questions in a CONTEXT,,, then so be it...

Page generated in 0.04640 seconds with 7 queries