View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 04:07 PM
bugsNbows bugsNbows is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Clermont, FL
Posts: 170
Originally Posted by fl-landscapes View Post
Call your county extension agent, they will either do what you need or refer you to the right person. Best of all they will come out at no cost and take a look, it's what their there for. Some are better than others, but its worth a shot.

Good advice there.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03593 seconds with 8 queries