View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 07:37 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

bckydlbrjak - thanks for the compliments. I love my jeep and its still my daily driver outside of work. Its got 114,000 on it now so itll be around for a while hopefully. I have thought about getting another to do driveways but it just doesnt add up to me. If i ever did something like that Id get a tacoma which is what ill get after this probably for the bed space. Honestly we dont do enough plowing at the moment to worry about it. The money that i make off of that is just bonus/repair bills money.

Thornton- Starting young is defiantly the way to go since i dont have any living expenses in comparison to most of you guys. this enables me to reinvest alot into my company. our profit margin last year was VERY good and i dont think ill ever be able to break it. Payroll is done through a company as i dont want to hassle with ot or have the time being in school still and doing everything else i am. As far as it digging into my profitability as long as i have the capital saved up i dont worry about it. What i mean is that i look at it as the more i pay my guys the more i am making since they are out working making me more money. Now if you are constantly going into overtime every week you have an issue. I do realize this is a mojor issue for all in the spring when your cash is all out there on supplies, equiptment, payroll, and job invoices that have not been paid. hope this helps.

Page generated in 0.03593 seconds with 7 queries