View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:54 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Techo's director of marketing missing a major market!!

So I have this box of Techo-Bloc marketing propoganda that I received at this year's Techo showcase. I had already passed the shirts and gloves out to my guys. So I take the three Techo-Bloc stickers out to throw them in the trash.

It was a weird feeling throwing stickers in the trash as my kid is a die-hard motocross racer and normally we keep stickers like this.

Techo-bloc, Nicolock, and Belgard should really give some thought to sponsoring amature sports athletes, such as mx racers. Most of our sponsors have strict requirements where we must place their stickers in visible locations on the bike(s), on the race rig, and we must list our sponsors everytime we sign up to race - which are usually read off my the M/C guy, and we must mention our sponsors at award ceremonies, banquets, press releases, etc. Believe me, when you see / hear these sponsor's names every week - it stays in your mind.

These types of sports are not low budget / low income sports, if you know what I mean. The community has expendable income, and thats what paver manufacturers look for

So any paver manufacturer reading this - think outside of the box and shoot me a private message and lets talk! You're giving us such stickers for a reason, now lets take it to the next step

"People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine"

My Equipment Brag List:

-1 CAT hat
-16 pairs of Hanes socks (the Heavy Duty model), many with holes.
-12 pairs of underwear, ranging from Joe Boxers to Jockey, many are in need of replacement. (no more photo requests please)
-hundreds of t-shirts. Some w/ grease stains, some torn & tattered.
-7 pairs of jeans, ranging from Levis to Polo to GAP. 1/2 of them have holes in 'em.
-1 belt
-1 pair of old worn out Nike shoes.

Page generated in 0.04037 seconds with 7 queries