View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 07:42 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by williams lcm View Post
This customer has money but dose not like to water the lawn much. He told me he has had every pest company in town and none of them do a good job. He will not re-sod. He thinks the new sod would turn bad again years down the road. I told him what he needs to do to have a good St.aug lawn. He looked at me funny and countined talking about pearls premium.
Try to convince him of seeding with Bermuda then as it has a chance of establishing vs the fescue blend he is wanting to use. If he does not listen to you this time and continues to talk about his grass seed....RUN as he simple does not value your opinion and is wasting your time and his. This customer will never pay for extras and at this rate - he will not have a lawn and will not pay you a fair monthly rate , best case he will pay you to mow his weeds/dust bowl in the summer and then tell you he does not need you in the winter and leave you out to dry.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.04360 seconds with 7 queries