View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 03:12 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_S_S View Post
No , I live just up the road from them , am in there all the time for all my kubota filters etc, know all the parts guys , and one of the service managers lives across the road from our shop. Very great group of guys in the parts/service there , and if you decide to go with a new holland machine ( since they are the same machine just a few minor cosmetic differences) go see Harvey on the newholland side. He is a great knowledgeable salesman.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thats who I'm dealing with, nice guy, I too have been there customer for alot of farm gear pluse my little ls150 came from there as well.

Anyway I did that demo today on the TR270 and all I can say is that is the machine for me, I love it
The only thing that I did not like was I had a hard time seeing the cutting edge of the bucket, and yes it was the extended low profile bucket on there
and i'm 5'-10. Harvey said we could put a Kubota bucket on there, they stick out a bit more. I have some farm gear to trade, so I will see what they come back at.
I also checked out the Kubota track machines, but they have no hyflow looked at Deeres---------> then back home.
I need to find out if and how rear stabilizers rig up to the TR270
IMO Its a very well made machine with great cab comfort

Page generated in 0.03923 seconds with 7 queries