View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:10 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlmlandscape View Post
Does anyone else have any input on when to send out postcards in the northeast as far as timing goes. I did mine late March and early April last year and did not have the greatest results. Was thinking of sendind first batch out Feb 11 and then the second the first week of March. Just not sure if the weathers cold if it will deter people from calling. Then again if I wait to long they might re-sign with their old company.
hey hey,

in RI your best bet is to do round one around secondish week of february and then last week of february or first week of march. Ive always done second week of feb, last week of feb, and then second week of march too. Went to the seminar at NEGROWS and the speaker said that it usually takes 3 times times to drive your point home and this makes sense cause the first one they are like, damn its too early for that, second one is like hmm i remember them and its almost the season, the last one is like wow i guess they are serious and the season is around the corner so ill give them a call

Rhode Island Landscapers Thread:
http://lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=367380

Page generated in 0.03421 seconds with 7 queries