View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:01 PM
LawnSite Member

NO THE ONLY SPRINKLER SYSTEMS WE HAVE HERE ARE THE NEW AUTO ZONE THEY JUST BUILT 2 YEARS AGO AND THE ONES ON THE GOLF COURSES. I DO NOT HAVE A SKID SPRAYER I USE THE 3- 5 GAL BACKPACK SPRAYERS AND JUST BREW THE STUFF THE DAY BEFORE i AM GOING TO USE IT , BUT MAINLY ONLY DO SMALL YARDS DUE TO THE AMMOUNT OF MATERIAL NEEDED , I GET MY COMPOST FROM A LANDSCAPE SUPPLIER THERES IS BETTER THAN MINE I HAVE NOT BEEN DISCIPLINED ENOUGH TO TURN MINE ETC SO EASIER TO USE THERES , THEY CALL IT MUSHROOM COMPOST I USE IT FOR BOTH THE TEAS AND AS PART OF TOP DRESSING , BUT YEA WE RARELY DO THAT AS WELL LIKE YOU SAID PEOPLE JUST DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE MONEY. BUT WHEN THEY GET ON THE BEAUTIFUL YARD TRIP SINCE I DO NOT DEAL WITH CHEMICALS I EATHER HAVE TO TELL THEM TRU GREEN OR GIVE THEM A NATURAL PLAN TO HELP THE LAWN FROM THE SOIL UP. ON THE LAWNS I DO IT THOUGH IT DEFINATLY HELPS WHEN YOU COMBINE IT WITH AERATION . IF YOU RUN ACROSS ANYONE ON HERE THAT DOES THAT KIND OF WORK IN THE MORGANTOWN AREA LET ME KNOW , MOST OF THE COMPANY'S HERE MOW GRASS AS WELL AND SEEMS LIKE THERE SELLSMAN IS ALWAYS STEPPING ON MY TOES WHEN I THROW THEM BUSINESS.

Page generated in 0.03716 seconds with 7 queries