View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 09:03 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawasaki guy View Post
do you still have the old F150? truck looks great!
The Ford has gone to spend the last of it's days in Georgia. Judging from the condition that it is in, I guesstimate it only has 100-150 thousand miles left before the engine will need a rebuild.

The buyer is extremely happy with his new Ford. He got a great deal on a reliable truck. He called me yesterday and said that it passed emissions testing (sniffer) with flying colors. Even the guy that tested the truck said it was in great shape and must have been well cared for.

Here's a better picture of my new truck. I've installed a Tekonsha Prodigy brake controller, Reese Class III/IV hitch and all of the wiring adapters and plugs. It was really easy because everything just plugged into the existing harness.

I took it up this morning and had it scaled at Cat Scales. They're a national scale company that does guaranteed weights and has certified scales. As you see the truck there with the trailer and tools, it's 8340 pounds. I have 9000 pound tags on the truck so I'm good to go there. They allow an extra 500 pounds over the truck tags so they're really good for 9500 pounds.

Page generated in 0.03627 seconds with 7 queries