View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 01:32 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orinicklawncare View Post
around morgantown i think that a stander or small zeros are the way to go, i run a 52 zero and a 48 zero as well as a 52 walk behind. I can cut a normal lawn in greystone and then go to one of my larger estates around 7 acres with the same trailer. We can cover alot of ground with the two zeros going and i think that anything bigger than 52 could really scalp around here.
the one set up i run in the box trailer i run a 52 walk behind and a 60 zero turn most of the time , but i have another set up that i use a 10 ft open trailer for those hard to reach areas , just take the push mowers and the 52 walk behind on it usually. I was just curious what every one else was doing , i have no experience with standers , lh jones in sabraton has the new gravely stander in , as far as wright , pass can order them but i just cannot bring myself to buy something i can't use and test first. Do you use standers if so how to they handle the hills? Thats what i would use it for , most hours go on the zero turn though.

Page generated in 0.03600 seconds with 7 queries