View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 03:06 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orinicklawncare View Post
steve is trying to get me to buy the new stander i was going to buy the old on until i used one and absolutely hated it, wasnt nearly as good on hills as i thought.the new one is pretty nice i'm going to wait until march and demo it i might buy it during pro days if i decide on one. All my equipment has came from lh jones they treat me alot better than pass has.
posted via mobile device
steve is trying to get everyone to buy the new stander lol , the new pro turn 460 is pritty nice to , i get all my snow removal stuff from them , plows, salt , spreaders etc. They are a unique group of guys , i run stihl small stuff so i deal with pass for some of that stuff. Steve said the new stander is good on hills so yes i am on that demo list as well , love the way they do demo's to , just let you take it for a few hours and use it , thats awesome , when i bought the john deere walk behind last year from middletown tractor they actually met with me blah blah , but was kinda a hassle still bought the mower though. I just like the way lh jones does there demos.

Page generated in 0.03397 seconds with 7 queries