View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:27 PM
GaryBK GaryBK is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 235

I've bought these at lowes and Home Depot. Just put a hose by barb fitting on your hose. Also acts as a swivel. You can get them with an internal on way valve so they won't leak when the gun is off. We used to use them to take the guns off at night when parking outside.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03659 seconds with 8 queries