View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 02:20 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrimacmill View Post
I'm not sure they are... Are you there Jobber???
This is key for us. If you could sell a business a software program that when followed to your instructions, will put that production information into the hands of the business owner - people would be crazy not to buy your system.
Hi Hi Hi,

Hey guys! Yeah we're definitely listening — for some reason LawnSite isn't automatically sending us the thread update notifications like it usually does, so I'm just manually checking around when I can. Sorry for the delay!

1. Equipment Maintenance Tracking - This is on our radar as we have had one or two requests for this. I will be honest with you though, based on feedback - this isn't a top priority for us so it will be a while out.

2. Start/Stop Button on Time Tracking - While we do have a way to enter this now, we agree that it can be a bit cumbersome. This is something that we do have near the top of our list that more people have asked for to help them with job costing. Of the 3 features mentioned, this will be here first.

3. E-mail Tracking - Every interaction with the customer related to quotes, billing etc. in Jobber is stored and readily available in the client view. However, we don't have a way to link email correspondence that you are having outside of Jobber. Once again, this is something we are aware of but we will be focusing on making Jobber tick perfectly from the inside first.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. We truly appreciate it! I'm glad to see that there is some very intensive investigations out there and our favorite R+D partners on LS are working hard!

Cheers,

Jeff

Watch our 14 minute Quick Tour Video

Have feedback for Jobber? Email or call me direct at 587-400-9852.

www.getjobber.com | landen@getjobber.com | 1-888-721-1115 Ext 114
Twitter: @GetJobber | Jobber on Facebook

Page generated in 0.03259 seconds with 7 queries