Thread: color temps
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 08:58 PM
LawnSite Member

Sorry James, didn't mean to pry, just trying to help you differentiate your lamp from the others. Since you said you're not an electrical engineer I figured you would just state sales material not the secret recipe. Anyways don't worry I'm not interested in taking your driver. Sounds like a good one.

I'm curious which fixtures work best with LED lamps. Are you saying the smallest fixture is the best test? If it works in the small it will work better in the large?

True if the LED lamp says not dimmable don't try to dim it. You should always test before moving forward with a dimming system. Makes sense.

Yes the lamp is anodized alum not real gold, it was only $$$. I'm sorry to say they did not have your lamps James but they did have Steve's. I was just curious about this fantastic new "gold" lamp. I'm teasing but the marketing is really good, lamps could be too.

We have a module. It's open architecture, anyone could put their top secret driver inside if they want. Separate deal from the fixtures. I designed it for manufacturer's and end users. In my opinion there hasn't been anything on the market that really addresses the needs of lighting manufacturer's.

Page generated in 0.03533 seconds with 7 queries