View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 07:26 PM
Mikegyver Mikegyver is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Longview TX
Posts: 1,788
You really need to get your irrigator's license (assuming TN has one) or your plumbers license if so required. I looked at it briefly and it looks like TN doesn't have a Irrigators license, so you probably have to have something along the lines of a Plumbing license.
Scag, Exmark, Honda, Shindaiwa, Redmax. Commercial and residential Lawncare, Irrigation (LI and BPAT), and Landscaping. Fully insured.
Mikegyver Pics Thread
People pay you to hold their hand. If you don't like doing it, then you are in the wrong business.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03891 seconds with 7 queries