View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 07:48 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMLC View Post
I spent the day today with two great Gravely Reps(Kevin and Ron) at Turf Depot's open house!! Where I learned some exciting news about the X-Factor deck, by next spring it will be updated with a new larger discharge opening and a front adjustable skirt!! Gravely does listen to our feedback!!!

Also tomorrow I will be receiving the new Pro-Stance 52 for as long as I need to write a review!!!
I have tried to follow the reviews posted by everyone about the Pro Turn 400 series and bought one today. I got the 452. I am curious as to when the newer design to the x-factor deck would have been available. I have not taken possession of my mower yet and it would be great if it had the updated version. It's not a deal breaker if it doesn't but how can I tell if the one I have purchased is the updated one or not? I mean the guy could say it is and I wouldn't know one way or the other.
Excellent reviews by all of you BTW. I purchased my mower based on the info provided here on this site. Thank you all very much for your honest input. My other brand choices were the Dixie Chopper, grasshopper or Hustler.
I can't wait till the grass starts growing here in SW Florida. I think the seat is going to be the best part on my rig because of my back problems. Thanks again to all of you.

Page generated in 0.04332 seconds with 7 queries