Thread: mini ex or ctl
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 07:55 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWJ Services View Post
I have no idea how too pull that one off. Some people on here can but it is hard too sell yourself without the ability too have anything but a song and dance too sell. When your starting out you will have to build a reputation and sell yourself along the way. Most start out working for someone else, learn the trade and then save and buy equipment and then go at it for themselves. I am the oddity as where I bought a skid steer and an excavator without any work for them. I felt I needed them too sell my service. I also do not do much commericial work so that may play a large part in why I did what I did.
No right way too do this an I strongly recomend not getting into this trade. It can be very tough. It is not a short term commitment.
I did the same thing, bought a skid steer and couple attachments and hung out a shingle. Like AWJ said this not a short term commitment. Be careful you dont destroy your credit and put yourself in a huge hole at 20 yoa. I also would advise against it I understand the draw, but dam its a tough row to hoe.

Proudly running CASE and Takeuchi equipment.

Page generated in 0.03795 seconds with 7 queries