View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 09:51 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by inzane View Post
i wouldn't finance anything if i was that strapped for cash. i'm talking 1500 down on a 3200 dollar mower, 3 years 0% interest and i have 12k in the bank if something goes wrong. not exactly worried about REPO. I've taken advantage of those offers plenty in the past. sure i could go buy it outright, but I would rather do the 0% and hold onto my money and pay on it gradually. I still got my fingers crossed that they can get my exmark up and running and i can use it for a season or two and then go with something new at a later time like you are. bottom line is, i still have customers that need lawns cut...cutting season still right around the corner. my 21" honda from home depot is my only option if my exmark is dead, if i thought that the honda would make it on my bi-weekly lawns i would just use that.. but theres no way thats gonna work.. been there, done that. I couldn't cut 2 weeks of growth on my own lawn last year with that thing, if i got busy and missed a week on my lawn i was in for a chore.
I can agree with that did the same thing with a truck I bought except it was like 1% interest. But the op was in a different situation.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03951 seconds with 7 queries