View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 12:12 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Here's one more. Our industry can have a degree of stress associated with it, I know shocking right? You need to make a point to unwind and get away. Its good for you, do it several times a year. You don't have to go crazy, but I would encourage you when you do, to put auto-replies on email, change your voicemail, and detach. Turn the phone OFF, trust me it'll be fine. Remember back in the day when you had the rotary phone in the kitchen and when no one was there it just rang there was no answering machine?

I don't get into alot of my personal life and what I do, but attached is a picture of where I was last week. On the other side of planet. It's good to get away, relax, and unwind in the off season. Take a book with you and detach, you'll feel alot more refreshed and focused when you return.
Attached Images

"Earth, Turf, & Wood, Inc. is a high-end residential landscape & hardscape company that offers superior employment experiences for employees, exceptional opportunities for our architects, a premium service to our customers and value to the community through service and stewardship. We attempt to honor God in all we do by encouraging teamwork, pursuing excellence passionately, serving those who lead, and demonstrating stewardship of resources."

Page generated in 0.03579 seconds with 8 queries