View Single Post
  #147  
Old 02-08-2013, 08:18 PM
pjm123a pjm123a is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 113
Had a little time to spend on the project tonight so I figured I'd do something easy like square away the air cleaner. That should be easy, right?? When I first got the donor, the air cleaner stuff was not connected and set it aside. Figured when the time came, I'd just hook it all up. Now that I'm trying to that I'm taking a closer look. I realize that the bracket that holds the plastic parts is bent. I put it in a vise and managed to make it usable. It does not sit perfectly but I am able to get it bolted on. The housing itself is hopelessly cracked. I did not notice that originally. I suppose I could try to glue it but I got lucky and found the whole assembly used on ebay for $59 so I ordered it. I'm going to try to get the main pulley on over the weekend.
Attached Images
     
Reply With Quote
 
Page generated in 0.04837 seconds with 8 queries