View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 10:14 PM
LawnSite Member

Some thoughts:

- Overall I think you have a nice layout and color scheme, but you need to work on the typography and content.

- While the overall look is nice the code behind it isn't, but I suppose there's not much you can do about that with the editor your using.

- If you're paying for your webhosting why is there a link to your webhost on every page? Free advertising and links for your webhost doesn't help you.

- I know it can be difficult to take good pictures (I usually get 1 good one for every 20 I take lol), but I'd try and find some that look a bit better. As examples, the first one would be a lot nicer if there was edging between mulch and grass, and the last one would look nicer if all the debris along the curb was cleaned up. Also for some reason some of your photos are using some kind of photo gallery script while others aren't. Since you're displaying large photos anyway I'd ditch the script altogether

- You should use a facebook logo or like button for your facebook link.

- You should also have your full email address listed instead of just a button.

- Speaking of your email, why don't you have an address with your domain name? If you have to use gmail, create a new address with your company name @gmail. skorum03 is not professional or easy to remember.

You're definitely on the right track. I'd focus on learning some basic SEO and on improving the content and typography. Basically better content will help with SEO and better typography will make it easier to read which will lead to more conversions.

Page generated in 0.03526 seconds with 7 queries