View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 11:35 AM
Irrigation Contractor Irrigation Contractor is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: South East
Posts: 304
No irrigation license, but you will need to have cross connection certification along with a minimum home improvement license. This requires you to have a $10,000 bond backed by your insurance company.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03769 seconds with 7 queries