Thread: Deep Freeze?
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 04:31 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Well look at it this way. The long, hot winter is half over. Only 9 months til EOW!

Side note, I had to give one up because of EOW. The customer thought I should be cutting it every week since it was warm. Even though two weeks of winter growth is still nowhere close to one week in the summer. Great customer. I really like her and her husband. But if I did theirs, I would have to mow every other one in that neighborhood every week in the winter.
Hard to lose good customers but that is a unrealistic goal unless the price had already been figured accordingly and even then it is hard to price because you are taking the time to get everything ready for just a couple of yards during the off week.

I have the same customer issue in neighborhoods where I have several, you did the right thing by not making a exception because then chances are everyone else would of felt they had either been short changed or would of felt entitled to discount.

Good point about EOW only being 9 months away. These year it seems to be going by way to fast.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.04363 seconds with 7 queries