View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 09:58 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
And I love it when amateurs make claims they have no hope of supporting.
Just read the papers cited -- the info's all there. You should probably read your pathology journals and attend the APS (American Phytopathological Society) meetings. You can keep up with turfgrass pathology research at the CSSA meetings, as well.

Quote:
Oh and if you think all the research in this area was conducted in a lab you clearly haven't even begun to read anything regarding biological control/suppression of turf grass diseases.
Again, read the article you linked, the papers it cited, and keep up-to-date with current work from APS and C-5.

Quote:
BTW, nice links to peer reviewed journal articles.
You linked a GCM article -- which is NOT peer reviewed.

Pot, meet kettle.

Quote:
I find it interesting you feel the need to continually put words in peoples mouths and repeatedly demonstrate you don't understand the difference in management intensity of sports turf vs. residential/comm turf.
I didn;t put words in anyone's mouth. I get pounded for suggesting that anything to do with golf or athletic turf might be even remotely associated with lawns. If you don't know enough about turfgrass systems to know the similarities and differences between the two, you probably shouldn't comment on them.

Page generated in 0.04450 seconds with 7 queries